San Choy Bow
Create the taste of China and serve up this sang choy bow wrapped in crisp lettuce leaves and eaten with your hands.
Cooking Time:15 minutes
400g minced pork
40g hoisin sauce
40g oyster sauce
40ml soy sauce
4 garlic clove, minced
20g ginger, minced
4 small red chili, sliced
1/3 cup cashew nuts, chopped
12 whole iceberg lettuce leaves
- Set up the grill with the optional trivet accessory kit.
- Turn on burner under the trivet to high.
- Add sesame oil to the wok, once heated add the mince and fry off until golden brown.
- Remove from wok and set aside.
- Without cleaning the wok, fry off the garlic, ginger and chili for 30 seconds and add the mince.
- Turn burner to low. Add the hoisin and oyster sauce cook out for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked spoon mixture into the lettuce cups and sprinkle over the chopped nuts.