Treat all your friends to this tasty recipe that everyone can enjoy – just wrap and away you go!
Cooking/ Prep Time: 60 minutes
5 garlic clove,minced
250g black beans
50g chipotle chilli sauce
1 litre pasta sauce
1 tbs smokey paprika
500g minced beef
1 iceberg lettuce, shredded
100g grated cheese
1tsp baking powder
50g olive oil
250ml warm water
- Set up the grill with the optional trivet and hotplate accessories.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder in a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and pour oil and water into it mix with your hands for 10 minutes or until smooth.
- Place on a floured bench and divide in half and then half again until you have roughly 16 portions.
- Roll into balls and flatten with your hand, cover with a tea towel and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the hot plate up to medium high temperature and roll out the balls until thin, don’t stack them or they will become stuck.
- Place tortilla on the hot plate and flip when the side that’s down starts to brown slightly, once cooked set aside.
- Turn on the burner under the trivet to medium and in a wok fry off the mince with the paprika, once golden brown and a little crispy set aside.
- Sweat down the onion and garlic, once cooked add the black beans and the sauces, add mince and cook out for a further 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Take one cooked tortilla and place some lettuce in the middle spoon over some mince mixture and top with a slice of tomato and cheese. Fold up and toast on the side grill, serve.