The possibilities are endless when creating pizza so spice it up with this little Mexican inspired beauty!
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 x pre-made pizza base
1/2 small onion, diced
1 garlic clove, minced
50g black beans
10g chipotle chilli sauce
200g pasta sauce
1 teaspoon smoky paprika
100g minced beef
1/2 avocado, sliced and peeled
50g mozzarella cheese
- Replace the grill with an optional hotplate, smooth side facing up.
- Turn on the burner directly under the hotplate and wait a few minutes for the plate to heat up.
- Once the hotplate is ready, fry off the mince beef with the paprika, onion and garlic until cooked through.
- Add the black beans and sauces to the mince mix and set aside.
- Turn the burner off and once the hotplate has cooled remove and replace with the grill.
- Place the pizza stone in the centre of the grill and preheat the BBQ with the hood down to 200 degrees.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pizza. Spread the base with the sauce mixture, evenly place the cheese and the avocado on the sauce, season and drizzle olive oil all over
- Turn the burners to low. Cook pizza on the stone with the hood closed for around 15 minutes until the cheese melts and the base is crispy.