The classic combination of ham and pineapple, this hawaiian Pizza will take you on a tropical holiday…
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 x pre-made pizza base
100g pineapple, peeled and sliced
100g ham, diced
100ml pasta sauce
100g mozzarella sliced
50g rocket leaves, washed
- Place the pizza stone on the grill and preheat the BBQ to 200 degrees
- Prepare the pizza by spreading the pasta sauce on the base.
- Spread the mozzarella around the pizza.
- Sprinkle the ham and pineapple over the pizza, season and drizzle olive oil all over.
- Turn burners down to LOW. Place on the pizza stone and cook with the hood closed for 15 minutes or until golden.