Grilled Salmon with Couscous & Yogurt Dressing
This salmon recipe is the perfect mid-week meal…
Cooking: Time 6 – 10 minutes
4 x 180g salmon fillet, skin removed and pin boned
2 cups couscous
2 cup water
12 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
4 spring onion, sliced thinly
2 red chili, sliced thinly
2 red onion, sliced thinly
1 cup plain yogurt
1 lemon, juiced
Tips: Half way through cooking the salmon turn 90 degrees to get the criss-cross bar marking on the flesh
- Preheat the bbq with the burners on high with the hood down to 200 degrees, then turn the burner off on the side not being used.
- Add boiled water to the couscous and cover, leave for 2-3 minutes. Once the water has been absorbed, fluff with a fork and add a little oil to keep it from sticking.
- Once the couscous cools add the tomatoes, spring onion, chili and red onion. Season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Lightly oil the grills to prevent sticking. Oil and season the salmon and place on the hot grill, cook for 3 minutes. Turn over and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt and lemon juice together and pour over the couscous salad.
- Place cooked salmon on top.